29 de julho de 2008

Sintetizando: Cloverfield

Alguém já viu o filme Cloverfield? De uma forma ou de outra, ele fica voltando as minhas conversas e eis que encontro essa descrição super apurada do filme no blog S Peter Davis Website. Um primor.

Heeeey! I'm documenting my best friend's
going away party. He's going to Japan, for
some reason that may or may not involve a mysterious drink called Slusho, which was
used in all the promotion and yet is not mentioned at all in this entire movie.
I'm also a giant cock.
I'm the rugged, handsome leading man.
I'm in love with a girl but I have trouble expressing it, and I'm pissed off that she's
dating some other dude, even though I'm
leaving the country tomorrow.
You asshole! You don't know how to treat
a girl. I'm going to come to your party for
five minutes, then get pissed off and leave, because I'm your typical passive-aggressive woman.
I don't really have any story. I'm just a one-dimentional character, here to flesh
out the cast.
Yeah, me too.

Hey, we should-

YAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!

YAAAARRRGGHH!!!!
YAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAARRRGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHH!!!!
YAAAAARRRGGHH!!!!

Estou de volta a Fortaleza, de volta as postagens regulares no blog e sofrendo de uma gripe terrível vinda direto de Porto Alegre.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Joey's back!!
woooo hooooo

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru